Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
In the five-module Sixth Star Service training, your staff learns what customers want from their service experience, and why. They learn the science behind how customers decided what companies they do business with and which they don’t. The student learns and practices specific and actionable techniques for exceeding expectations for each customer’s unique shopping experience.
The five modules are:
1. Introduction to Sixth Star Service
2. What customers want, and how to exceed their expectations
3. Demonstrating customer priority with a greeting and more
4. Finding Sixth Star opportunities with every customer
5. Proactively taking actions to win customers, and scenario practice
Total training time: About one-hour total.
Sixth Star Service integrates into all segments of retail and current sales methodology. This program is specific for retailers. A non-retail version will be launching soon.
You selected to get the course Sixth Star Service for Retail. Please Login to get it.